Education in the US comes with a high cost that can sometimes be insurmountable for a middle-income family. The culture of North American families stands out for their foresight and savings for their children’s future education, something we’re not used to in countries like Spain.
Thanks to our strong relationships with various partner schools in the US, MAEducation provides direct access to the most affordable universities in the US in a quick, easy, and cost-effective way.
15 Universities Under $20,000 Annual Cost
Here are 15 universities with an annual cost below $20,000 for tuition, fees, housing, and meals:
- Snow College (2-year University)
- Christian Brothers University
- Bethany Lutheran College
- University of Central Arkansas
- Campbellsville University
- Sinclair Community College (2-year University)
- Louisiana Tech University
- Utah Tech University
- University of Lynchburg
- Youngstown State University
- Murray State University
- Florida Polytechnic University
- Grand Valley State University – Allendale
- Mohawk Valley Community College (2-year University)
- Gannon University
We invite you to register on our MAEducation platform to view the characteristics, requirements, and information about these universities and many more. Also, remember that you have a team of experts available to address any doubts you might have if needed.