MAEducation is a free platform available to all international students who are looking to further their education in the country that currently boasts the best academic system in the world.
We’re proud to offer a wide variety of affordable US universities and high schools for students from all around the globe.
Our direct relationship and ongoing collaboration with these institutions allow us to secure better conditions for our students. This includes waiving requirements, application fees, and providing academic scholarships to reduce costs. Through the MAEducation platform, we provide:
- An easy and intuitive system for submitting applications to multiple institutions at once.
- Over 250 institutions offering 15,000+ degrees.
- Different types of programs available: Associate degrees, Bachelor’s Degrees, Masters, ESL, and camps.
- Exemption from requirements like SAT and TOEFL exams, as well as application fees.
- Automatic access to academic scholarships.
- The ability to communicate with educational experts for personalized guidance.
- Application responses within 48 hours of receiving documentation.
Direct Access to US Institutions.
We offer numerous direct pathways to top 200 universities in the country, such as American University, University of Chicago at Illinois, Florida International University, University of South Carolina, University of Utah, and Adelphi University; as well as prestigious boarding schools like Villanova Preparatory School, Andrews Osborne Academy, Grier School, and many more.
Direct access involves fully minimizing admission requirements. In other words, students do not need to meet most of the points requested in a general admission process.
Our goal is to provide the opportunity to access the best education in an easy, fast, and affordable manner through a digital platform, while still having the human support of a team of experts in the US education sector.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you’re unsure where to begin – we’ll be more than happy to assist you.